What is World Changers?
World Changers on Mission (WCoM) is a connected global gathering of Christian small groups whose purpose is to support one another as they change the world. WCoM was launched in 2016 and birthed from the integrated messages that God gave Sandra over several short-term mission trips to Kenya, Honduras, and El Salvador. In 2014, God told Sandra to look for the Cross over the Star-of-David. When she entered a church in El Salvador and saw that symbol, she knew God had given her all the information she needed to bring World Changers on Mission to life. World Changers on Mission is church without borders and church without walls.
WCoM believes when churches, businesses, and missions operate as integrated organizations to serve their communities, they raise up leaders and the entire community. WC leaders restore dignity to the impoverished by serving and asking people to contribute what they can to their own restoration or development. Everyone is equipped to do something to help themselves. World Changers are connectors who serve in their God-given purpose while connecting others who share similar passions in serving the world.
- Change the world by moving out in purposeful service
- Spread the Gospel (Good News) through words and service
- Empower others to move into the world with their gifts
- Support and encourage other World Changers (WC)
Matthew 28:19: Therefore go and make disciplines of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
- Build a transforming Christian army to love the world as Christ loves all
- Coach leaders to crush their limiting beliefs, love who they are, and discover their identity in Christ
- This mission will be accomplished through the following goals:
- Self-exploring to identify lies that are holding back personal identity and service and replace with the truth
- Driving on world service in ways that show Jesus’s love to others and honor personal spiritual gifts and talents
- Meeting people where they are in their personal spiritual journey and providing information and encouragement to pursue Christ as their personal savior
- Developing and encouraging future world changers to organize and move out in service
Matthew 22:37-40: Jesus replied, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: love your neighbor as yourself.”
- People discover their personal identity in Christ by serving others with their spiritual gifts
- People will further develop their gifts through service
- God moves people into greater service opportunities as they serve
- People develop the best version of themselves when they serve
- When people serve they show God’s love for humanity
- God rewards obedience to his calling and direction
- People discover their brilliance when they focus their attention and energy outside of themselves
- Service: John 15:12: This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
- Authenticity: Ephesians 4:15: Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Obedience: 1 John 2:6: And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
- Love: Galatians 5:14: For the whole law is fulfilled in the statement: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Leadership: 1 Peter 5:3: Not domineering over those in your charge, but being example to the flock.”
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus
- Feels called to serve others with their spiritual gifts and talents
- Desires and is willing to be outside their comfort zone to share the Gospel
- Has become filled with self-study and sermons and asks himself, “What’s next?”, “How can I put what I know to use?”, and “Isn’t there more to being a Christian?”
- Believes they are sufficiently equipped to serve and spread the Gospel
- Desires fellowship with like-minded Christians
If you would like to learn more about World Changers on Mission, please contact us.