God brought Darin and Sandra Dillon together 10 years ago when they were introduced over breakfast. They knew immediately that they would be friends. Friendship eventually turned to a lifelong commitment when they married over 7 years ago. With God at the center of their lives and marriage, their mission focuses on modeling God’s love through and by serving each other, their family, their friends and those they meet along life’s journey. Their love for God and others is reflected in their marriage mission:
- Spending time loving, listening, encouraging, supporting and guiding others
- Using their spiritual gifts to help others and to glorify God
- Serving in mission fields locally, nationally and internationally
- Modeling a healthy and nurturing partnership
- Making daily decisions that would exemplify Christ working within our lives
Certified Marriage Coach: Prepare & Enrich, SYMBIS, Marriage on the Rock
Dave Ramsey Certified Master Financial Coach
Sandra is a Leadership & Life Coach who followed God’s calling to leave her position as Director of Corporate Development in the chemical industry to pursue her M.A. in Human Services Counseling, Life Coaching. As a chemical engineer with an MBA, she draws on 35 years of business experience to lead this ministry. You can learn more about Sandra by visiting her at www.shinecrossings.com, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
She has organized and led teams into the mission fields in Kenya, Haiti, Bhutan, South and Central America to coach on leadership and business-as-mission, drill water wells, teach hygiene, and install water filtration. Domestically, Sandra partners with the Prison Entrepreneurship Program (PEP) and Empowering Women of Purpose (EWOP) to teach, encourage, and equip prisoners with business and relationship skills both in and outside the prison. She also designs and leads life skill workshops for young adults to help them successfully transition to adult independence. While leading the premarital ministry at her church, Sandra and her husband are premarital mentors to recently engaged couples.
Certified Marriage Coach: Prepare & Enrich, SYMBIS
With a B.S. in Organizational Development and a M.A. in Security Management, Darin has over 30 years of experience in the electronic security and integrated systems industry. As New Business Development Manager for a privately held integrator, he has a passion for developing long-term customer partnerships. People are his passion.
When not providing solutions to his Fortune 1000 customers, Darin also leads teams into the mission fields on a yearly basis. He has a heart for young adults and has worked with the church high school and college ministries. Darin joins his wife, Sandra, in prison to pour into men and women, who are committed to turn their lives around and become proud leaders of their families and communities. Together Darin and Sandra mentor premarital and married couples who choose to strengthen their marriage.
- Service: John 15:12: This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. (ESV)
- Authenticity: Ephesians 4:15: Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. (NIV)
- Obedience: 1 John 2:6: And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love. (NIV)
- Love: Galatians 5:14: For the whole law is fulfilled in the statement: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (NASB)
- Leadership: 1 Peter 5:3: Not domineering over those in your charge, but being example to the flock.” (ESV)