The following books are recommended reading on a variety of powerful topics that will bring increased awareness, education, and hopefully the right action.
Personal Finances & Stewardship
- The Total Money Makeover: Ramsey, D. (2013). Nashville, TN: Nelson Books.
Relationships & Marriage
- The Five Love Languages, The Secret to Love that Lasts: Chapman, G. (2015). Chicago, IL: Northfield Publishing.
- Happily Ever After, Six Secrets to a Successful Marriage: Chapman, G. (2011). Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.
- His Needs, Her Needs, Building an Affair-Proof Marriage: Harley, W. (2011). Grand Rapids, MI: Revell.
- Marriage on the Rock: God’s Design for Your Dream Marriage: Evans, J. (2012). Dallas, TX: MarriageToday
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts: Parrott, L., & Parrott, L. (2015). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: Gottman, J. (2015). New York, NY: Harmony Books.
- The Smart Stepfamily, Seven Steps to a Healthy Family: Deal, R. (2014). Grand Rapids, MI: Bethany House Publishers.
- Strengths Based Marriage: Build a Stronger Relationship by Understanding Each Other’s Gifts: Evans, J., & Kelsey, A. (2016). Nashville, TN: Nelson Books.
- When Couples Pray: The Little Known Secret to Lifelong Happiness in Marriage: Fuller, C. (2001). Colorado Springs, CO: Multnomah Books.
- Charity Detox, What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results: Lupton, R.D. (2015). New York, NY: Harper Collins.
- The Hole in Our Gospel, The Answer that Changed My Life and Might Just Change the World: Stearns, R. (2014). Nashville, TN: W. Publishing.
- Toxic Charity, How Churches and Charities Hurt Those They Help and How to Reverse It: Lupton, R.D. (2011). New York, NY: Harper Collins.
- Walking with the Poor, Principles and Practices of Transformational Development: Myers, B. (2011). Maryknoll, NY: Orbis Books.
- When Helping Hurts, How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting the Poor and Yourself: Corbett, S., & Fikkert, B. (2012). Chicago, IL: Moody Publishers.
- Soul Whisperer, Why the Church Must Change the Way It Views Evangelism: Comer, G. (2013). Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock Publishers.
- Remission: Rethinking How Church Leaders Create Movement: Comer, G. (2017). New Kensington, PA: Whitaker House.