The following books are recommended reading on a variety of powerful topics that will bring increased awareness, education, and information.
- Charity Detox, What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results: Lupton, R.D. (2015). New York, NY: Harper Collins.
- The Hole In Our Gospel, The Answer That Changed My Life And Might Just Change The World: Stearns, R. (2014). Nashville, TN: W. Publishing.
- Toxic Charity, How Churches And Charities Hurt Those They Help And How To Reverse It: Lupton, R.D. (2011). New York, NY: Harper Collins.
- When Helping Hurts, How to Alleviate Poverty Without Hurting The Poor And Yourself: Corbett, S., & Fikkert, B. (2012). Chicago, IL: Moody Publishers.
Relationships & Marriage
- The Five Love Languages, The Secret To Love That Lasts: Chapman, G. (2015). Chicago, IL: Northfield Publishing.
- Happily Ever After, Six Secrets To A Successful Marriage: Chapman, G. (2011). Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.
- His Needs, Her Needs, Building an Affair-Proof Marriage: Harley, W. (2011). Grand Rapids, MI: Revell.
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts: Parrott, L., & Parrott, L. (2015). Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan.
- The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work: Gottman, J. (2015). New York, NY: Harmony Books.
- The Smart Stepfamily, Seven Steps to a Healthy Family: Deal, R. (2014). Grand Rapids, MI: Bethany House Publishers.
- When Couples Pray: The Little Known Secret to Lifelong Happiness in Marriage: Fuller, C. (2001). Colorado Springs, CO: Multnomah Books.
- Soul Whisperer, Why The Church Must Change The Way It Views Evangelism: Comer, G. (2013). Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock Publishers.